个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Piano

Something is really touching me,on that day (01/01/10,5:00pm) my parents & I have gone for shopping.We went into 1 of the dress shop in shopping centre,Something came out at that moment,it is a sound of music.Actually I thought that sound was came out from someone’s recorder/radio station’s recording listing.Later on while I choose some clothes in that shoplot.I realized that someone is playing piano,with her 10 thin fingertips & 2 legs (not too late…).That girl is quite pretty…long hair,she has eyes,ears,nose mouth & her beautiful’s name…Ms.Lee…B’cos of that day,we have opportunity to listen to her musics.& I took some of her pictures 2,while she was playing piano.

What a wonderful & happy new year.





No comments: