个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A letter to my teacher

I still remember that Day, where...,our family members moved to KL,when my father's Co.management decided to " Kick him out " for doing another new jobs (Actually he got proposed on new jobs).So,we all “ Unlucky ” following him to this brand new place.


Since I’m still under aged (minor),I had no idea about what the jobs means,what to do & what the heaven my father is doing at that time.Not like those kinds of children nowadays,look clevers & intelligence. (just look like,inside ,don’t know).So,we are getting “ ble-ble (confuse & again,confuse !!) ”, followed my father turning upside down in this city (as he gets into east,we won’t turn into the west;when he wanted us to stand up,we just say “ mum mum ” (eating))…kidding…(n_a)


After all the things had being prepared (including looking for house rent,which nearby to our primary school,submission for those documents for getting learning into it,necessities,etc…),we just get into bed,& sleep. (Good night…Zzz…) End of story...










(Not to be so early…continue)


OK,back to the letter to my teacher,actually that Day,I had modifed some words from my exercise book (that book is so special,that we have to get exercise b4 we write something,to get the password,and then we can log into it-That’s why nowadays we called it PCs…haha).that yesterday my teacher ,Ms.Yin made some corrections. So I got punished on my hands in class,& scold by her.Since that day,I’m really scare going school.After having some discussion between my Mum (Panda Mum,that U’ll always couldn’t find her) The King of family’s CEO,& my teacher (Ms.Lion Queen,that U can always find her,because of “ Yin & Yang “),they went into the battle of “ Street Finder ”,shown their “ So Lamb Kungfu “, and “ Tamago Mahai ” for students.At the end…I can go back to school & get study.


So,I really have written something for U,Ms.Yin.Hope that U can accept my honor. (Ready…)


“ Hope that U still remember me,because of this special case ,as U have so many students that U’d teached at that time.I’ll pray for yr health,yr happiness,and yr sadness,hoping that U can live for decades (and not comingback as a Vempire),all teachers that I have forgotten theirs names,and U that still sitting there,looking for my words.Be happy always … ”




No comments: