个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Sunday, June 17, 2012

TourguideS and PorterS -Laban Rata-KK Mountain 神山

Although I have travel to The Highest Mountain in Malaysia, I have made some new friends over there,Mr.Anddy and Dul.I have made so many things that most of them 'll remember on it. LIKE~ um~

 I forgot to tell my TourguideS about less A Bit for my Stamina when I go there~

WE can't find Each Others Because of my Shirts' color has changed~

I lost my friends,since they are Hiking faster than me~

I didn't take much opportunities to take shooting on that Mountain~

I felt asleep when I get back into the Driver's car~  Just kidding~~

And I have met A guy,which he is ONE of the Cinematographer Crew-Mr.James of the [ Amazing Race -Asia ], with 1 Girl and 1 Small Guy over there in May 23th 2012. Hope that we can get each other's mailing address and so fort.

So,I got this videp clip,just want to say Thank You [ x 8 times ], and God Bless u all. 





Orang Kurang Upaya-OKU Team Members
Climb Beyond Disabilities-Kinabalu 2011



No comments: