个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yasmin Ahmad

I did heard about Her name [ Yasmin Ahmad ],is about in the year 2008/9 ~

( How do you know that ? )

Actually her name spread into my ears when ! The movie of [ Sepet ] 《单眼皮》being a Big Issue at news & at the internet in year 2004.So many people feel that that is a kind of sensitive's issue between a Chinese guy friend with ~ Or maybe having dates with a Malay girl . ( At that time is quite a Big issue in Malaysia.Maybe their 'll get married ... )

But at that time,she had another movie called [ Talentime ],which came out from her production.

After the issue,I realized that she is well-known among the directors ( I mention Chinese Directors ) at least in Malaysia.Normally there were take care of overseas' production,& locals' too.But for her,there were just like Brothers & Sisters no matter inside/ outside cameras.

I think there were something that I don't know about the humor of [ Yasmin Ahmad ].

Finally,I found it @! That's the different between her Style & the other Directors ~

Watch this:}>




She combined the concepts of  harmony in certain parts of this Movie ~ ( That's what most people refused to accept these concepts.But not me at least! )

And the best words that I have heard :


[ Tetapi hairan ye ~ ?
.          Bangsa Lain ~
.                   Bahasa Lain ~
.                            Initiatif boleh Faham ... !? ]
 
That's what I admire her,& her Commercial advertisements.

Ms.Yasmin Ahmad ~ I Love You.  [ Don't be So jealous ! OK ? ]

No comments: