个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Monday, February 22, 2010

To Google Ads

To: Google Ads




I like sharing with friends for what I have done/experienced in my lifes,that’s why I decided to have my own BLOGs.But I have got problems.I’m actually in the status of intermediate lifestyles.U may thought that I’m same as those people. serving net just for fun. (I’m not actually)




Besides sharing with friends & bloggers about happiness,I wish that I can get some incomes to cover my family’s expenses.I still remember by the time I had reached the age of 13,one of my parent: my Father having a heart attack,he needed gone to hospital for getting rescue & medical treatments at night.But b’cos lacking of money to support those bills,his treatment is getting late (Money comes 1st b4 treaments,as what they said). Luckily my father getting rescue after that (Thanks for that doctor & nurses for rescuing my Father).




At the same time,the expenses figures for taking cares of my Father had made a burden for my Mum (About 15 Thousand Dollars). Where can we get those money to pay such a huge figures of bills? This kinds of incident forced her doing few jobs (Long working hours,but low incomes) to pay bills.She has asked most of my relatives to help us (Either getting advance from them/doing those harder jobs) . Nobody wanted to help her,not event helping us,but kicked us somemore (Having so much of conversations, which is being rude to us).Some of our relatives blamed my Father that he had an overdraft from them b4 he got heart attack.Those incidents happened is like a heavy thunder straight forward hammed to ours' hearts.




(At the end,there is some evidents proven that my Father didn’t do that,& nobody wants to apologize about their silly actions).Still,what can we do…???Bills is still haven’t yet settled.




My Mum took her jewelly (during wedding between my Father & Mum),getting mortgaged & get those money,(plus +) getting out our a little bit of yearly saving coins paying for hospital payments. (That’s the end of the incidents for this moment.Unfortunately,few months later,my Father getting an another heart attack,& died after that)




I knew about kinds of feeling having no money in this real world.That’s why I ‘d like to make application of Ads,at least I can support my lifes,& my family’s expenses,getting them a better lifestyles.Still,they decline to approved my applications,just stated words of “ Unacceptable site content ” .I really hope that Google ads can give me more details of what is lack of information during my applications (Some more specific infos…) Until now we are still having concerned about daily meals in the next day,& the next day,& the next day .




I’m not putting/showing any rude articles into my BLOGs.& I hope that Google ads,anybody’s out there would helping me,& tell me what I should do for my applications.Helping people is a good thing for anyone ,& now I ‘m one of the person that needed yr help.Thanks




Really appreciated.


































I'm not bluffing.Hope U like this @@!














No comments: