个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Uncle

Today I’m happy .Nothing happens actually… ( Nope,not b’cos I’m off tomorrow (Sat) ),just I meet my relative,& an Unknown Uncle (already retired)。


For next few days I’m getting rest.So I would just staying at home,& “Refill” my engine.When I look at him,I feel that He…is a man …neither a “Superman” nor “ an Ultakman (Ultraman),he is just a guy (Retired Soldier) with his wife, cooking meals for customer。


What I like to discuss about him is…,he likes to be friends with customers.Talk funny2 stories,that he may/had heart/experienced b4。 (Sounds nothing for this historical guy)


Although we haven’t talked about his histories,he told me about his lifes in America.Taking airplanes flying here & there,is just like having daily buses for work.Really…!! ( B’cos flying is faster than driving for travel,at least no traffic jam up there… )


Just kidding。。。 (m_m)

I like chatting with these guys & girls,U ‘ll find out lots & lots of stories…images comes out from what they have experienced.Some of these stories may let U know about their lifestyles between us & them。



Want to know what we are talking about.Meet me in the next Episode。。。





No comments: