个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Care

All the time we have/had/we may just received letters & cards,either from business kinds (Statements,Loans,Receipts,Acknowledgments,Drafts,& so on…),/festivals (Wedding,Christmas,Valentines,New Years) .How long have U been not receiving such letters & cards (postcards) from yr friends,relatives/someone that U didn’t meet for so long? Most of us don’t get realize about the popularization of letters & cards,that has being used,& still use it for decades & decades (New items come out,. (B’cos we are now using the fastest & better ways :e-mailing,SMS,MMS,friendstel,faceboot,Hi-?,twinkle…) ,just like children nowdays knowing about the branded mobile phones come out lately,but for house phone/telephones,they may think those things are just an antiques.


I would like to write a letter for the people that I care,& I hope they care me too,& reply my letter.It’s just a few words,but those words are more valuable than rubbish mails in our mailbox…ever :












Hello.














How are U going ?
( 近来可好 ? )












I hope U still remember me… ,and um… um…
( 希望你还记得我。。。还有就是。。。)












Are U still getting breath ? Not yet dying ??? !
( getting concern about each other )
( 口头禅 )












U had better remember me (my face,my dielects,my shapes)
最好把我给记在您的脑海里 ( 我的长相,谈吐腔调,或者是我的体型 )












Because I don’t remember who am I anymore.Could U please tell me…!!!
( Parkinson disease )
( 您还记得我是谁 ? 请您告诉我好吗 ? )
































( am I Ucion06 ???)






































































It is just an example...Thanks for yr concern.










(Don't try these actions,no matter where U are...!!)


No comments: