个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love

Show me yr love.U can do it in many ways,like kissing…hugging with he/she/someone that U care about, cooks for them (sometimes) ,join their activities.Or !…if U are rich,U can give them supplement Credit cards for them to scrap,give yr friends supprises,even U can sleep with them if U feel sleepy after jobs (house cleaning) is done (In different beds & rooms,don’t make dirty thinking…!!)

U can also tell them jokes to make them happy (simple,easier, & cheaper) .But I have found another way to express my love for the person that I care…(How ?) Have U heart that,U can smell something through net,with the product that is called ”Nose”,like flowers,meals’ smells etc…I use the most natural ways to do it.(we don’t know what components they have used to make us feel really smell something,some of them may feel allergy on it.)

I make some “musical” fart,& recording into my album (Really…?! No doubt)

If they feel smelly (they may scold U,smackdown on U,give U a “Give me 5 (Slap)” on yr face… ,/screw on U too) .So, no matter what’s the timing/wherever U are,they’ll still remember U,& the “loves” that U gave them (maybe for a decade).That’s why those memories is important for human beings (even for animals).Some animals smell something on the ground to makesure,whether those places is belonging to other kinds of animals (like acknowledging them with Msn: “If U come over to my place,I ‘ll acid U with my “Special make” toxic pees somemore.”). Like that I think.

Even when we get dreaming,sometimes we feel heats from our parents/friends/relatives that has being gone,we felt that they are still alive/around us…Since,it is just a dream... (Do U agree with my concepts?)

Heats is important (No heat,No air,No lives…) That’s why I fart…





No comments: