个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fly

(Dated on 04/01/10,10:00PM) I’m driving through a road cross-over,which nearly to my home ,some illustration scenes come out from my mind.I have seen my lovely car,& I myself flying into the sky, (How can !!!) at night.

Feel so free,just like U’ll reach some place at last (Final Destination,GhOST Whispered…,Reapers).But later on,my dream crushed,b’cos I believe I can fly,right?I really fly into MIB’s movies & I saw Mr.Men In Black,the Smith what…?He called me to take turn b4 I reached there (70,000 Trillion of numbers is still waiting) .& he told me don’t wasting time at here, still have lots & lots of things waiting me to do.B4 I turned back into my reality,1 word came out from his mouth: Drive Safe.Don’t get dreaming while doing something… !!Very dangerous U know… (it is already 3 words…hoho) & I just drive safely,& getting back home afterwards.





No comments: