个人简介

My photo
Soul & Feelings, Makes Everyone of You Unique。 :) 每个人都是独一无二的 ( 珍惜这舞台,人生因 ” 发现,领悟 “ 而精彩 )。

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Try to be 2nd/3rd PLACE

“ Who Wants To Be No.2nd/3rd & so fort”,"Not" the 1st/in the 1st place (either in Careers,Competitions/during the selected choices, & etc…) ?.What do U think about my Question (Q)…?,(Someone pls.gives me some comments about it).Or U may think that No.2nd/other alternatives for the decisions made/things is such a kind of faith/choice that the 1st is better than the 2nd?(Maybe…)


Let me tell U something good for being the 2nd & so fort.Lifes is full of choices,Could U choose to be an eldest brothers/sisters in yr family members’ ranking (I’m the 3rd member in family’s status)? Do U know that being the 1st person of the winner,the 1st person having records…,those kinds of things may good for their memories,but they health consequences may also being affected afterwards(over practicing, concerns),& some of them don’t get realize about that. I’m glad to hear those people, who can utilize they time arrangement between studying/working & playing,travelling (at least they are happy for the ways of choosen).


I have seen a friend of his eldest Sister, always keep working,serving nets,& luckly she has her socialities in her lifes.One day we are having chit-chats.One of our discussion is that…she wants to get happy,but somethings is border her to be…what she wants to be.So she asked me about it.I just tell her (my opinions):Try to not to be the 1st (in everythings,maybe left over yr status too,for a while as an Eldest):But in reality, I’m the eldest amongs my brothers & sisters.How could U saying that try to not be…?Having U such feelings that U are care so much about other peoples’ comments after joining/take participants on such thing(either good/bad things)?.Aren’t U feel scare being the “eyes“ amongs yr relatives? (A little bit).If those thinking affecting yr decisions making,why U still getting a “Bag” that having a lots of representatives,pressures,responsibilities on yr body?Like me,I always couldn’t get sleep when I’m preparing my test/exams.Still…I had my bath b4 I lied on my bed/have a cup of milk on that.Few hours later,after wake-up,having a bath again,it is much more easier for me to remember of what I’d read,than by the time of pressures is surrounding me(reference only).At that time I realized that pressures’ll force us to have a such an optimistic/pessimistic thinking (sometimes it happens to me too).So,that is what I’m trying to do.(U may saying that I just lying to myself on it,Ya…!!(maybe…why we shouldn’t be?)We are neither Superman,nor an … Wonder women /Increadible Hulk in comics’ characters,”No 1 is being Perfection,but we can try to be !!”.Sometimes releasing for something/rest for a while may have better ways of solutions.As we know that there must have winners & losers in competitions,although we have lost on it,we may not feel so disappointed,just hoping,& keep practicing to get a better results next time. I still wondering how is my friends eldest Sister recently.


(Children are really care about their parents’ supportive on what they r doing,no matter how.“Falling down“ to get lessons sometimes’ll be better than, U’ll regret having taking cares of their whole lifes later on ,b’cos “Nothing is Free/Perfect”.)










No comments: